Western North Carolina Foto Fest
with Bill Lea & Kevin Adams
From the Mountains to the Sea!
Special programs to help improve your coastal and mountain photography.
(And everything in between!)
The 4th Foto Fest is now in the history books and by all accounts, it was a huge success. But you can bet that the 5th anniversary will be even better. Mark your calendar for September 11-14, 2014. Check back here on January 1, when we will post all the new information and open registration. Please join us!
Date: September 12-15, 2013
Registration: $165 ($95 for students)
Location: Montreat Conference Center (Info on venue and travel logistics)
Guest speakers: Scott Hotaling, Tom Vadnais, Donna Eaton, Jared Lloyd, Claire Waller
Wow, are you in for a treat!! Bill Lea and Kevin Adams have organized what has become the MUST-ATTEND photography event for North Carolina and the Southeast. With experience gained from a combined 60 years of photographing and teaching, Bill and Kevin started from the ground up in creating this extraordinary festival. They’ve combined the best features from other photography events with their own ideas for an exciting and rewarding learning experience.
Persons who attend Foto Fest tell us that what they like most about the event is not only the terrific learning experience and access to a wide range of vendors, but also the personal touch. At Foto Fest, you are not just another attendee at just another photography convention. You are part of a photographic family.
If you have ever witnessed the passion, dedication, and strive for excellence that Bill and Kevin have for everything they do, then you know that Foto Fest is an event you will not want to miss. For 2013, they have retained everything that made the previous events such big hits and have also incorporated new ideas to build upon this success.
The most fun a photographer can have in the Southeast!
Highlights of the 4th Annual Western North Carolina Foto Fest
- Friday sunrise shoots with Bill Lea and Kevin Adams
- Doors open 3 hours earlier on Friday, with extra programs added
- Friday morning program for beginning photographers by Tom Vadnais
- “Making A Difference” program by Claire Waller
- Creative photography program by Donna Eaton
- Mountain and adventure photography programs by Scott Hotaling
- Coastal and wildlife programs by Jared Lloyd
- Post Processing Program by Tom Vadnais
- Same low price of $145 for those who register early
- Thursday night light painting photo shoot with Kevin Adams
- Thursday evening photo shoot with Bill Lea in Cataloochee Cove
- Friday night reception for vendors and guests
- Great door prizes
- Complimentary wine bar
- Historic venue at Montreat Conference Center
- Photo contest winners published in The Laurel magazine
- Canvas prints of contest winners displayed during event
- Optional personal portfolio reviews with Bill Lea & Kevin Adams
- Photo contest winners receive canvas print of their winning image
- Vendors provide hands-on experience, showcasing photo gear and services
- Terrific photography locations within easy driving distance from venue
- Programs by Bill Lea & Kevin Adams, two of the country's more talented photographers
New for 2013
Plus WNC Foto Fest Favorites!